Saturday, May 30, 2015

One week webcomic - Lil' Squirt

Hey everybody! Here's a little shorty webcomic I recently made and published online through the Slumberland Digest. I switched over to a style that was going to let me produce this puppy really quickly as we had just had our first baby (who is now 3 months old!!!!) and time was definitely of the essence. It still is, but by God's grace I've been able to stay on top of my other projects. Anywho, please enjoy Lil' Squirt. If you do like it, feel free to leave me feedback either here or Twitter! I love hearing from you guys. Thanks!














Well, well, well...Lil' Squirt saved the day! Sometimes, we aren't the ones who change much in our day to day living. However, when we treat others lovingly and with a little respect, we may just change how they act and react with others.

Go be awesome out there folks! Remember, if you liked it, please do drop me a message! Artist types love them some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to say a little something.